Sunday, November 2, 2014

11-2-14, Tabata Hell was pretty awesome. It was intense. It was painful. I can totally feel it in my shoulders, hips, and lower back even a few days out. The weird thing is that I feel like I should be working out today as well. I have to wait until Tuesday to get my next workout in... but I am already feeling like I should be working out three days a week instead of two. I need to get my ass out there and run on the days I am not at crossfit, but for some reason I have not. I could even cycle, but I don't. I am not sure what the lapse is about. Maybe it is due to the work hours I have been keeping. Working 12 hour shifts makes for someone who wants to just sit when they get home. The cool thing about the Tabata workout is that I can do it anywhere. I just might see if I can squeeze it in tonight on a lunch break. We shall see. I like how working out makes me feel. I actually LIKE the soreness... but what stops me from killing it when I am not in the gym?

-Super Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment