Sunday, November 9, 2014

11/6/14 was my last workout after which we promptly went out of town for a family thing. This workout had warm-up burpees.... try some. They're amazing... (picture my most amazing sarcastic voice). Then more stretching. Then push-ups. THEN the workout started.

Thursdays are open gym at the crossfit. I chose to do squats before rowing with the rest of the group. This time I did weighted squats for the first time. I grunted. I did feel quite beast-ish though! Then we completed a 5,000 meter (yes, five thousand) row. Being the competitive critter that I am, I finished second in the class. The guy who finished first had been coming to crossfit for a while. Even the instructor commented on it. I also finished with 8 blisters which I never felt until I stopped. I feel them now. I also recovered nicely from this workout. I again feel that I should be working out like this daily.

Well... until next time....

Super Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment