Thursday, December 11, 2014

12-11-14 Tuesday's workout was killer. I wanted to throw up for sure. I grunted. A lot. Tuesday's workout tortured my body, my whole body. Body torture is not a bad things. In fact, the last time I stepped on a scale I was 4 pounds down. That's 186lb for team Sam. I don't care as much about the 4lbs as I do about how my uniform fits. While it is still a bit tight and still a bit uncomfortable, I notice the difference in mobility and the fact that you can't see as much of my pocked lining....

I refuse to get bigger pants. I just have to shrink more.

Today's workout was equally brutal. I thought, mistakenly, that Thursdays were an easier workout because they are 'open gym' days. I were wrong. Yes, were.

I grunted today. I think I may have farted while I was squatting. To my fellow gym partners... sorry. Broccoli, ya know?

I'm sore all over, but at least I can rest for a bit before the next round of torture.

- Super Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment